1. TERMS OF SERVICE
2. OTHER DOCUMENTS
3. POST, SHARE, CONNECT
3.1 What our site does
The purpose of our Services (the "Purpose") is to provide a social networking platform to connect users with posts with others who can fulfil them. We do this by enabling the communication of posts and their fulfilment by our users.
Our app allows the communication of posts and their fulfilment by our users.
3.2 Our Services
Our Services include use of our site (including accessing, browsing or registering to use our site) and all email notifications, applications, widgets, information, text, graphics and material uploaded to our site by us from time to time (the "Impossible Content"). We may update our site from time to time including to require our users to pay a fee for the use of our Services (a "subscription"), and may change, suspend or discontinue the Services provided at any time without notice.
4. ACCESSING OUR SITE, REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
4.1 Accessing our site and registration
We want to make sure that each user will do what they agree to do in these terms. So:
• You must not use our site if you are under 18.
• You must provide the following information to Impossible to register your account: a valid email address, your real name or organisation details and your location (to enable us to match our users and their posts according to their location). You agree to keep this information up-to-date and accurate at all times. You may be required to provide additional information, such as your address, if you subscribe to our Services.
• Our site is only intended for use by individuals and [certain carefully selected and invited organisations] and must not be used for any commercial purposes (either by businesses or individuals) unless we have expressly permitted such use in writing.
5. YOUR ACCOUNT
5.1 If you choose, or you are provided with, a password or any other piece of information as part of our registration or security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any other person.
5.2 You are responsible for all activity on your account using your username and password. If you suspect that anyone else knows your username or password, or has used your username or password to access our site, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
6. USE OF OUR SITE
6.1 Your use of our site
We respect yours and other users' rights and in turn, we expect you to do the same. In using our Services, you may:
• post and fulfil posts online;
• upload or transmit emails, information, text, graphics or other materials, (together, "User Content"); and
• communicate and interact with other users (either on our site or otherwise);
• carry out actions and activities pursuant to your use of our Services for the Purpose (together, the "Activities").
You will not use our site:
• for commercial purposes, unless we have expressly permitted such use in writing;
• to upload or send publically, or privately transmit, User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• to harm or exploit minors in any way;
• to impersonate any person or entity, including an Impossible director, administrator or employee;
• to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
• to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the Services;
• to transmit any User Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationships;
• to upload or privately share any User Content that infringes any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
• to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation;
• to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• to interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
• to violate any applicable law;
• to "stalk" another; or
• to extract, collect, process, combine or store personal data about other users.
You agree that your Activities will be in compliance with our house guidelines and that the above restrictions apply to your Activities generally as well as to your use of our site.
6.2 Your Activities and User Content
• You agree that your use of our Services and in particular, your Activities, will only be for the Purpose.
• We have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any User Content for the purpose of promoting our site. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any of your Activities constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
• Any User Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the user who originated such User Content. We do not control or monitor User Content uploaded to our site or privately transmitted by our users. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the User Content or accuracy, quality or integrity of any User Content posted by you or any other user of our site. Any use or reliance on any User Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk.
• The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
• Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any User Content, any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere.
6.3 Impossible Content
• Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Impossible Content or the User Content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
• Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the Contents of those sites or resources.
• We do not guarantee or warrant that our Services will be free from errors or omissions.
7. IMPOSSIBLE RIGHTS
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
9.2 To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any Content on it, whether express or implied.
9.3 Impossible will provide the Services with reasonable care and skill. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our site;
• use of or reliance on any Impossible Content or User Content displayed on our site; or
9.4 You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes unless we have expressly permitted such use in writing, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss or business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
9.5 The Impossible community exists to encourage interconnected communications and to allow users to make connections but we don't monitor how those interactions develop either online or offline. You should always follow the house guidelines in dealing with users you make connections with on Impossible. Impossible accepts no responsibility for interactions between users offline.
9.6 You are responsible for configuring your information technology hardware, computer programs and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful acts or material that may affect or infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Services or to your downloading of any Impossible Content or User Content on our site, or on any website linked to it.
9.7 We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by use of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Similarly, we assume no responsibility for the fulfilment of posts made by users of our site and we will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from non, partial or unsatisfactory fulfilment of posts or use of our Services.
10.1 As set out at paragraph 3.2, we reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time without notice. If we do so, we will make reasonable efforts to notify our users of such changes, suspension or discontinuance.
10.2 Your account may be terminated by Impossible:
upon fourteen (14) days' notice for any reason; or immediately if you:
• breach the house guidelines; or
• use the Service in breach of the Purpose.
10.3 If we terminate your account immediately for any reason, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you using the email address associated with your account or by notifying you the next time you attempt to access your account.
10.6 Nothing in this paragraph 11 shall affect Impossible's rights to change, limit or stop the provision of the Services without prior notice, as provided above in paragraph 3.2.
11. GENERAL TERMS
11.4 Except for notices relating to illegal or infringing User Content, your notices to us must be sent by registered mail to the address set out in paragraph 1.1. We will send notices to you via the email address you provide, or by registered mail. Notices sent by registered mail will be deemed received five (5) days following the date of mailing.